Description de l'offre
Developing Cloud based solutions that are used by thousands of users day-to-day in manufacturing sites all around the globe.
During an initial Customer integration the product team defines the functions that help customers adhere to the core functionalities of Smart Shop.
Delivering on those in a bi-weekly cycle helps getting fast feedback and also supports firm solutions at each quarter end release. Work is technical and uses a wide variety of technologies.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong professional experience
• Experience in Java, JS, JVM, Jenkins
Experience in Cloud based developments and proven history in creating architectural and delivery components into a highly reliable cloud solution.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.