Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The SW Contract Administrator will be responsible for recording, maintaining and reporting essential and sensitive data regarding HW and SW applied to SecurityST Suite. This person will ensure customers receive proper support during the contract period, report Customers’ software expiration dates to services team to promote new sales, and guarantee timely renewal of SW licenses with suppliers to keep customer’s systems fully secure and operational.
In the role of SW Contract Administrator, you will:
· Be the software point of contact for all SW vendors
· Maintain and own the Software database
· Create and send reports to software vendors every month
· Create and send reports to Service Managers for software renewals
· Collect and record software keys
· Register Servers for Support and Maintenance
· Build the Customer Software License Package
· Distribute Keys to Cyber Technician for build
· Receive information from Services regarding renewals.
· Verify yearly license renewal w/end customers
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· Demonstrated ability to manage several amounts of data and information at the same time
· Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and use databases
· Detail oriented
· Strong customer service mindset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, as well as on his / her own
· Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
· Capacity to perform under pressure environment
· Demonstrated ability to work under tight time deadlines
· Six Sigma Trained or Equivalent Quality training; Green Belt certified
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.