GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
In the role of Shipping and Receiving you will:
· Ensure shipments are accurate and meet critical deadlines
· Prepare and package shipments for ground, air or ocean shipments
· Ensure all shipping paperwork is submitted and correct (i.e. dangerous goods declaration, export declaration, etc.)
· Ensure adherence to Department of Transportation / Occupational Safety & Health Administration / Department of Labor regulations
· Perform shipping and receiving transactions in GE Oracle database
· Stock materials
· Perform inventory cycle counts
· Load and unload equipment / parts from trucks
· Maintain shipping and receiving logs
· Schedule freight pick UPS
· Attach Bill of Lading’s (BOL) to Oracle orders
· Perform forklift operations, as required, for assigned duties
· High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
· Minimum 2 years of forklift experience
· Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
· Work in a hands-on environment and able to lift up to 40 pounds
· Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
· Experience in Oil and Gas industry with preference in surface wellhead equipment
· Minimum 2 years of experience using an ERP system
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a shipping / receiving function
· Prior Forklift Certification
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.