Description de l'offre
Grande Prairie, Edmonton
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Services Specialist - Rental Coordinator will work closely with Sales and Service to develop winning strategies. Coordinate orders and lead times to best service our customers. Ensure quality frac equipment is delivered on time.
As a member of the Order to Remittance (OTR) team the Rental Coordinator will manage day-to-day rental flow business from our customers, as well as larger scope and long-term project-based orders. The rental coordinator is responsible for on-time delivery, order accuracy, rental forecast and inventory management. Working efficiently with all functions of the business is essential to supporting our customers.
• Partner with the sales & service team to ensure accurate rental forecast
• Ensure rental equipment is delivered on time
• Manage existing rental inventory
• Take regional responsibility for importing inventory globally
• Develop and maintain customer and sales relationships
• Support development of new frac technology and systems.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
• Minimum 5 years Oil and Gas experience
• Minimum 2 years Oil and Gas frac related experience
• High motivation level, ability to work without supervision, or external motivation
• Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, etc
• Self-starter with strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Experience in risk management and project management
• Ability to interact and work well with customers
• Experience in field services, repairs, or parts
• Strong communication skills within multi-functional team
• Ability to perform effectively in a non-hierarchical, team type environment
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office platform
• Strong organizational skill
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.