Description de l'offre
Transportation Global Services Organization
- Assisting the qualification process of localized GE component
- Gathering and process all data required for Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Create and assessed product and process quality related documents
- Help to prepare the overhaul process
- Last year student of Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA (without rounding)
- Ability to understand technical documents
- Have strong understanding of quality concepts
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design drawing, and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and an adaptable team member
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills,
- Fluent in English
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.