Description de l'offre
Power Grid Solutions
The Tender engineer/Lead proposal is responsible for the performance of the tendering function of ISJ. He/she is expected to implement the missions entrusted to the Tendering (ITO). He/she has to ensure leadership, skills development and motivation of the teams, manage tendering workload plan, review the ITB and provide the clarification and deviations with his/her unit business and other functions’ inputs, define with ITO and OTR input or buy strategy for tendering activities.
• Manage the tendering starting the inquiry to the Order and hand offer to the OTR team for Service (ISJ) tender GIS, transformer, AIS, GCB maintenance and Extension projects also supply of spare parts
• Align process and tools covering ITO and OTR phases with tendering function.
• Review tender specifications by identifying technical/commercial issues, compliances, deviations for offers
• Ensure good coordination with lead center, supplying units, other unit business, other unit function, vendors and share service
• Monitor the progress of tenders and keep with priority scale to win
• Ensure efficient handover of contracts awarded to OTR team
• Comply to Ethics and value charter
• Keep CRM tools continuously updated (SPEAK), included KPI tendering parameters (tender lead time, bid ratio, OROT) and updated pipeline ratio, win ratio, opportunity detection #
• Ensure good coordination with engineering team in region and central team
• > 5 yrs of relevant Tendering activities in S/S type environment in T&D, Power Gen or industry
• Mastering of electrical engineering
• Successful experience in tendering teams
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills
• Knowledge of tender preparation and strong in commercial
• Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to succinctly communicate complex messages
• Demonstrated ability to lead in an unstructured environment and deliver results
• Demonstrates ownership & accountability, judgment and decision making, influences & inspires team, creates a vision and strategy, and has passion for the role, able working with under pressure, loyalty
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.