Description de l'offre
Waukesha, Dossobuono, Verona, Jenbach
Power Gas Power Systems
Austria, Italy, United States
The Service Sales Specialist, Waukesha, is the customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
As the Service Sales Specialist, Waukesha, you will:
· Encompass ownership for CM&Us (Conversions, Modifications and Upgrades) and TX (Spare Parts, ReUp, Overhauls) orders for Service of the GE Waukesha gas compression and power generation segment, for the regions Latam, MEAT, Asia and Europe (the Region)
· Achieve and exceed Services orders and contribution margin targets
· Identify the service products with the highest potential for each country, create offers and drive the offers to closure with end customers and CPs
· Negotiate and conclude agreements within the respective DOA
· Coordinate activities with local Service Sales Managers and CSM in the assigned Region
· Develop, coordinate and conduct growth activities for the region through IB event forecast, working closely with Marketing and Product Line
· Provide technical guidance to Customers / Channel Partners (CPs) / Service Sales Managers to drive orders increase in the assigned region
· Work with internal and external stakeholders on development and implementation of an orders strategy for upgrades resulting in demand creation, pipeline development and order intake
· Work closely with Global Sales Leaders and Product Line teams to develop regional targets and products offerings, including pricing and value proposition
· Provide sales forecast and associated updates in salesforce.com
· Hand-over to OTR (if applicable)
· Support competitive and customer analysis
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics or related discipline from an accredited university or college and/or related knowledge / experience
· Significant professional experience (minimum of 5 years) with Waukesha gas engines or in the gas compression industry
· Some professional experience (minimum of 2 years) in a service sales role ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required; we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
· A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary, based on the collective agreement, is EUR 3192,58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
· Experience working in Oil & Gas / Power Generation market(s)
· Fluent in English with additional languages skills (e.g., Spanish)
· Ability to multitask and manage various projects simultaneously
· Technical savviness and commercial understanding
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of financial drivers
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE Power’s Distributed Power business is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on generating power at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 100 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life cycle support for more than 35,000 gas engines worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics – anywhere and anytime. Backed by our authorized service providers in more than 170 countries, GE‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. GE’s Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.
GE’s Gas Power Systems business is the global industry leader in efficient, reliable, and cost-effective conversion of fuel to power, serving a wide range of applications from small, mobile power to highly efficient, utility scale power plants. With our substantial technology heritage and the largest delivered fleet of gas turbines of any provider in the world, our specialized plant solutions address unique customer challenges, providing increased performance, fuel efficiency, lower emissions and operational flexibility.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.