Inside Service Sales Representative - West Zone
Description de l'offre
Healthcare USA & Canada
Arizona, California, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington
Incrementally grow revenue of the Life Care Solutions service sales portfolio by creating and maintaining long-term customer relationships. Contact hospitals, clinics, physician offices, ambulatory surgery centers, and other outpatient facilities over the phone to drive service revenue growth. Meet/Exceed sales and revenue quotas. Prospects, qualifies, and closes new business. Position will support the West Zone territory.
· Grow LCS Service Sales portfolio to achieve and exceed orders and revenue targets through outbound and inbound call activities.
· Build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects to drive contract orders and grow region revenue.
· Achieve greater account penetration through building deeper relationships across health facilities.
· Develop and maintain consultative sales relationship with all key-buying influences in each account by using Market Share data, historical service spend data, and following up on leads generated by the extended LCS team
· Become subject matter expert for the LCS equipment team on service contracts. Drive increased rate of Point of Sale contracts through development of relationships with the LCS franchise.
· Conduct regular calls with the service delivery team for assigned region to build funnel and proactively address any customer concerns.
· Maintain and grow understanding of market dynamics to drive creative solutions with customers.
· Understand basic clinical applications, functions, features, and benefits of the LCS products and contract offerings with the ability to communicate them clearly to customers.
· Maintain/Earn customer loyally by providing best in class customer service to all GE Healthcare customers. Promote customer satisfaction by working with install and support organization to resolve any customer related sales issues.
· Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s history, contacts, and current/long-term purchase plans. Track all outcomes and opportunities though Salesforce.com
At least one of the following core experiences:
· Bachelors degree
· 2+ years successful over the phone business to business sales experience requiring closure
of sale over the phone
· 3+ years GEHC experience in customer facing role(s)
Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products. Willingness to travel to required team meetings up to several trips per year including overnight
stays depending on business needs.
Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
· Proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating
new accounts/markets/competitive through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and
· Highly motivated goal-oriented self starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a
team, takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal phone communication, effective benefit-oriented
presentation skills and robust influencing skills with persistence to overcome objectives.
· Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multitasking
and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail. Adaptable to
multiple requests and daily changes.
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization, both internally and with external
· Creative Problem Solving
· Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes
of problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions; implement problem resolutions
quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
· Dependable Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
· Adaptable/Flexible Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new
information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a
high paced environment with changing needs
· High Integrity Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions,
communications, actions, and when dealing with others
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools
· Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in
applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.