Service Agreements and Equipment Upgrade Leader
Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
You will drive profitable growth and ensures customer satisfaction by providing technical and analytical assessment on all Supporting Service Agreements and upgrade related matters. You will be part of the North America Regional Service team supporting the x|plore Radiography Systems product line of Inspection Technologies (XRay Systems).
In the role of Service Agreements and Equipment Upgrade Leader you will:
· Assist in the upgrade proposal preparation, being responsible to provide the technical advice and information required for the creation of a SSA or upgrade quotes
· Drive the understanding of the installed configuration and the review of technical requisites
· Identify technical risks
· Create the upgrade proposal cost and margin estimation
· Partner with reginal commercial operations team to ensure compliance with quoting and order acceptance
· Provide visibility of the portfolio of standard upgrades, creating and maintaining flow chart decision trees in collaboration with similar functions from other Regions and Product Management. The final goal is a transparent configuration pre-requisite assessment to support the Sales and the Customer Care team
· Team with the Radiography Training specialist and Service Excellence program leaders to support NPI development with special focus on productization of Upgrade packages
· Ensure upgrades readiness and serviceability, including but not limited to: appropriate technical documentation, training, tooling and spare parts packages definition
· Assist with business growth targets by supporting installed base SSA quoting. Data-mine regional installed base for opportunity development. Partner with regional SSA & Sales Manager for quoting contract renewals
· Support and consult as requested the Regional Field Service Management during the execution of upgrades to ensure flawless execution at customer site
· Drive continue improvement culture through identification and implementation of technical risks and productivity recommendations aiming for excellence execution of upgrade projects
· Act as the technical reference in the Region for radiography upgrades supporting other functions and other regions as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 7 years of experience in an Engineering, Services and/or Commercial role)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in an Engineering, Services and/or Commercial role
· Travel 15% of the time, as required
· Master's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
· Fluency in German, French and/or other European languages
· Able to work with SFDC, Service Max, Deal Machine and SAP
· Microsoft Office proficiency, with strong focus on excel and visual Basic
· Lean Six Sigma Certification or equivalent
· Project management experience
· Radiography or other Non-Destructive Testing Technology background
· GE inspection Technologies Radiography experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.