Description de l'offre
Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi
Healthcare Global Services
The Service Account Manager is the subject matter expert for driving Lifecycle Upgrades & Solution conversation with Customers. Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities that cuts across services contracts and products/solutions, working individually or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team to deliver value and solutions to customers.
• Accountable to achieve Lifecycle Upgrades sales target & ensure pricing compliance for all opportunities
• Manage opportunities and funnel using applicable CRM sales funnel tools & reports
• Collaborate with ASEAN Upgrades & Solutions Segment Leader and in-country Service Account managers to develop Lifecycle opportunities, build an understanding of competitive landscape/strategies to develop effective counter-strategies
• Be subject matter expert to respond to key account technical & departmental decision makers’ needs & maintain customer contact records in CRM tools
Product & Market Expertise
• Be point of contact to dispense detailed knowledge of Lifecycle Upgrades. Ready to present Lifecycle Upgrades value proposition and discuss the benefits relevant to customers.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to Lifecycle Upgrades.
• Develop understanding of customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues & challenges.
• Create viable product and service configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate assigned product and service offerings during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved marketing and promotion materials to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution/services and company.
• Identify and create new opportunities & work with account teams to continuously increase prospect and opportunity funnel.
• Support & manage tender/bid process to meet sales & margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Create, maintain & ownership opportunities in sales CRM tool – owner of configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations & enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
• Contribute to account plans for strategic accounts covered by account managers/executives.
• Educate account team members on product/service/solution strategy and offerings where applicable.
• Collaborate with & leverage subject matter experts & other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships & secure business.
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts & or One GEHC accounts
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Quality Specific Goals
• Be aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global and Regional Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
• Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor Degree and minimum 5 years of sales experience, preferably in a medical or healthcare field. Prior experience in selling to direct hospitals or business groups linked to healthcare facilities and business would be a great asset
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team - both internal team members and external customers -- as part of a solution-based sales process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational, negotiation/closing and presentation skills
• Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment and solution sales experience, knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems, networking, connectivity and IT
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
• 3+ years of demonstrated strategic selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, product demonstration, negotiation, closing and growing a sales territory
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh