Description de l'offre
Healthcare Life Sciences
BeiJing, ChongQing, GuangDong, HeBei, HeNan, HuBei, ShaanXi, ShangHai, ShanXi, SiChuan, TianJin, XinJiang
A sales representative is responsible for selling GE Healthcare Core Imaging products in his/her defined market. This role is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory as well as maintaining customer relationships with the accounts in their established geographic territory.
• Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customers
• Planning customer visits and meetings, and conducting customer visits, providing customers with value-added services and running brand related academic education programs with customers to establish and maintain company’s image and reputation
• Developing and maintaining a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Implementing company brand strategies and sales plan
• Achieving annual and quarterly sales target within a given cost budget
• Developing and implementing account penetration strategies for key targets and competitive accounts
• Providing assistance in tendering, government pricing, insurance and distribution management etc.
• Collecting and verifying market information for micro and macro market analysis
• College degree or above
• 2+ years sales experience in healthcare industry
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
• Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Pharmaceutical or contract media experience
• Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.