Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
- Responsible for performing commercial and technical discussions with potential end users, understand and communicate customer specific requirements, capable of presenting portable borescope inspection.
- Manage and guide channels to achieve operational target; identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of customers; develop winning strategies that will drive order closure.
- Coordinate support resources to maintain and grow existing accounts; deliver on all internal targets: i.e. orders, revenue and margin;
- Provide an accurate sales forecast by modality i.e. customers & products, including seasonal variations, product shifts, NPI effects, competitive threats;
- Ensure successful implementation of Sales Strategy and develop work model for proactive selling and prospecting; understand bid process, bid opening, and bid clarification;
- Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Leadership teams.
- Preferred 3-year sales experience in NDT technologies or borescope field.
- Customer, dealer handling and project management skill.
- BS above degree in engineering, or non-destructive testing.
- "Say do" attitude ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Familiar borescope market in east region;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Chinese.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.