Regional Configuration Management Leader
Description de l'offre
Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur
Healthcare Digital Technology
Indonesia, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
The Regional Configuration Management Leader (CML) is responsible for collecting, understanding, and creating regional product offerings & other data management for Imaging Healthcare business in ASEAN, Korea and ANZ. The Healthcare business in ASEAN, Korea and ANZ is currently seeking a solution-oriented CML to play a key role in driving the next generation of global commercial CPQ implementation and process improvements across the regions.
• Work with cross-functional global & regional team members to create sustainable process, product offerings, guided selling & configuration rules, offering changes, including managing change processes and synchronized implementation in IT platforms
• Create and update product Items, offering identifiers, offering construct items and structures within appropriate IT platforms.
• Setup/load/maintain all technical, regulatory, and commercial rules and guidance for offering identifiers and offering Items. Accountable for Product Model Rule Master.
• Provide input to create or change product models, offering items, offering structures, and/or offering guided selling and configuration rules during technical and functional assessments.
• Provide input and guidance to orchestrate offering changes and their impact and ensure synchronized change control.
• Review or approve product and offering item creation and change requests in accordance with product controllership and orchestrated change process requirements.
• Setup/load/maintain cost (OVC), pricing, target CM%, and discount levels for offering Items.
• Setup/load/maintain promotions, quick buys and other sales data including effectivity dates for offering identifiers and offering items.
• Validate the offering structure, rules and regulatory compliance prior to release for use by sales in requested target market(s).
• Lead phase-in/out configuration orchestration.
• Apply quality test practices and data verifications to ensure stable PDM and ITO platforms and integrations.
• Liaison between sales and product teams to provide offering content feedback.
• Provide early detection of potential conflicts found in change requests and highlight simplification opportunities
• Setup/Load/Maintain VAT, Language, terms, agreement, Org. Unit value, eOM email
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field equivalent.
•Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated aptitude as a project team member in a commercial, technical, or operations environment.
•Minimum of 3 years of experience coordinating cross-functional project team members.
•Demonstrated experience as a Project Team Leader.
•Knowledge and 3+ years of experience developing product guided selling and configuration rules in CPQ platforms, such as Apttus.
•5+ years of previous work experience with GE Healthcare commercial, Operations & IT processes.
•Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a regulated business (such as: FDA, ISO, etc.).
•Demonstrated experience with global product lifecycle management.
•Demonstrated technical skills with the ability to comprehend new computer based tools/applications quickly.
•Demonstrated willingness to learn and operationalize new processes, as well as navigate unfamiliar situations.
•Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
•Demonstrated success working collaboratively with global and cross-functional teams members.
•Demonstrated facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in driving closure on decisions and issues.
•Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a global and functional level.
•Ability to work within a matrix organizational environment.
•Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
•Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
•Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
•Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. Establish and communicate quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
•Maintain adequate organizational structures and adequate resources of sufficiently trained personnel. Ensure qualified personnel relative to assigned responsibilities. Ensure appropriate
responsibility, independence and authority of all personnel who manage, perform and assess work affecting quality.
•Demonstrated ability to drive project design plans to completion.
•Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
•Previous experience working with one or more of the following: IT Platforms for Product Data Management (PDM), Commercial Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Process
•Management (BPM) and Inquiry to Order (ITO) platforms (such as: Agile, PeopleSoft, Oracle, GPM, Pega, Support Central, Salesforce, Apttus, Seibel, etc.).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.