Region Modality Leader - PET CT
Description de l'offre
Healthcare USA & Canada
Connecticut, New Jersey, New York
The clinical and technical commercial expert for PET CT products in the New York region.
· Differentiate GE's product offerings by: conveying compelling value propositions, leading opportunities, developing and presenting solutions proposals and
quotations, closing complex clinical/technical sales and responding to customers' clinical/technical questions.
· Establishes & continuously develops relationships with departmental & technical decision makers in conjunction with Account Executives & Managers to gain
access to C-Suite decision makers. Clinical, technical and commercial expert for assigned products, solutions and services.
· Differentiate GE's product/solution/service offerings.
· Create business and territory plan for assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and installed base targets.
· Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by a One GE Healthcare account team.
· Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool. Work with sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of
opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
· Provide training to all account team members on strategy and product offerings.
· Prospect for new business in territory through IB analysis and activate marketing programs
· Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
· Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules, and work with the customer and internal GE
team to help ensure seamless installation.
· Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years selling experience
· Previous experience in the Healthcare industry and/or commercial sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language
· Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
· Excellent negotiation & closing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong relationship building skills
· Must be willing to be located in New York region
· Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization and work well within a team
· Valid motor vehicle license
· Proven experience and success selling imaging products
· Past experience with CT/PET products
· Hospital executive relationship building skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.