Description de l'offre
Sacramento, San Francisco
Healthcare USA & Canada
The clinical and technical commercial expert for Interventional products and/or services in the Pacific Northwest Region.
· Differentiate GE's product offerings by: conveying compelling value propositions, leading opportunities, developing and presenting solutions proposals and
quotations, closing complex clinical/technical sales and responding to customers' clinical/technical questions.
· Establishes & continuously develops relationships with departmental & technical decision makers including interventional cardiologists, radiologists, vascular and
cardiothoracic surgeons, neuroradiologists and neurosurgeons, staff and techs in conjunction with Account Executives & Managers to gain access to C-suite
· Differentiate GE's product/solution/service offerings.
· Create business and territory plan for assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and installed base targets.
· Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by a One GE Healthcare account team.
· Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool. Work with sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of
opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets.
· Provide training to all account team members on strategy and product offerings.
· Prospect for new business in territory through IB analysis and activate marketing programs
· Provide pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
· Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules, and work with the customer and internal GE
team to help ensure seamless installation.
· Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years selling experience
· Previous experience in the Healthcare industry and/or commercial sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language
· Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
· Excellent negotiation & closing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong relationship building skills
· Must be located in the Bay area or Sacramento
· Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization and work well within a team
· Valid motor vehicle license
· Proven experience and success selling into the interventional suite and operating room
· Past experience with Interventional products
· Hospital executive relationship building skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.