Radiopharmacy Support Engineer
Description de l'offre
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Become a member of the Americas Radio Pharmacy Service Team, impacting our customer experience every day! In this unique service role, you have the opportunity to grow your expertise and to experience the full range of field service and customer interaction at GE Healthcare. As a Radio Pharmacy Service Engineer, you will be a member of the RP Modality team, providing daily support to GE Healthcare field engineers and direct to customers.
• We are actively seeking new team members with electrical engineering, physics or nuclear background as a basis for cyclotron service.
• Job scope will include overall radiopharmacy service of cyclotrons and chemistry systems with proper cross-training provided.
• On a rotating schedule this position will also provide service at customer sites for the North American customer base.
• On-site service includes equipment installation, GE-initiated field modifications (FMI's), Preventative Maintenance (PM's), and emergency corrective actions when needed.
• This role provides you with the full cradle-to-grave service experience, as well as opportunities to gain perspective from global peers and customers.
• The right candidate will bring expertise, positive energy, and a commitment to improving our customer experience and our service processes every day.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent cyclotron service experience.
• Ability to understand and follow mechanical schematics and electrical wiring diagrams.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with teams and customers.
• Willing and able to travel 30-70%, mostly in the North America, but the job will include global customer locations in support of critical escalations or installations.
• Flexible work hours required: May include overnight on-line center support shifts, rotating install and support schedules with weekend service at customer sites if scheduled.
• Willing to complete standard employment screening: U.S. work authorization, drug testing, driving record, GE background check and government background check if working on government contracts now or in the future.
• 5 or more years of experience operating and servicing cyclotrons.
• 5 or more years of experience working in a service capacity with direct customer interaction.
• Strong process skills and quality of work focus.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.