Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
You will be responsible for the development of real-time software for advanced technologies related to Airborne Power Distribution Systems. You will participate on bid and proposal activities & present the developed product to different customers. You will demonstrate independence & sound technical judgment to identify problems and formulate solutions. You will be exposed to latest technologies, platforms and be able to work in a global environment across disciplines.
• Lead all technical aspects of new technology (R&D) development within a world class engineering software team
• Provide technical leadership to personnel and teams supporting the assigned projects
• Partnering with other departments and engineering disciplines
• Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
• Strong influence in technical decisions for future developments, platforms and road-maps
• Develop action plans to respond to issues/problems
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related degree plus 7 years of experience
• Demonstrated experience leading Software projects
• Proven embedded software development experience (C, C++, assembler, requirements gathering, uC selection, schematics review, timing analysis, prototyping)
• Able to legally work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future for this job
In case of being a GEIQ employee, you must have previously occupied a position as an E3 or E4.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science is a plus
• Experience with Agile SCRUM Methodology
• Basic knowledge in disciplines such as hardware and systems
• Scripting Languages (Python, batch files, etc.)
• Communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Ethernet) experience
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.