Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
The Production Technician will perform a variety of duties, to include: Pre-Molding, Molding, Infusion, Closing, Cut & Trim, Finishing, and Assembly of blades.
As the Production Technician, you will:
· Communicate and support achieving daily production goals
· Be responsible for teamwork, accuracy, area cleanliness, employee involvement, and cost reductions as required
· Strive to achieve daily production goals
· Understand and use visual boards at start of shift and during shift
· Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to Team Lead and/or Supervisor
· Be responsible for safety and 5S
· Provide input to supervisor(s) on new employee training and performance
· Follow work instructions and quality specifications
· High School Diploma / GED ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability and willingness to work a 12 hour shift and stand for extended periods on concrete floors
· Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule – start & end of shift variations
· Ability and willingness to lift / carry objects and/or materials up to 25 lbs
· Ability and willingness to wear a respirator and tyvek suit to filter out toxic fumes and dust
· Ability and willingness to make quick or repeated movement (holding, reaching, twisting, bending) with hands, arms, legs, or body
· Minimum of 2 months of experience in manufacturing and/or construction
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend (CRC) applicable information (i.e., written instructions, procedures / specifications that apply to daily work operations, etc.)
· Ability to make quick decisions and willingness to act on those decisions
· Ability to use hand tools (pliers, wrenches, hammers, etc.)
· Ability to read work blueprints / instructions
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you. Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.