Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The Production Supervision Manager will:
· Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line
· Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge
· Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies
In addition, as the Production Supervision Manager, you will:
· Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees
· Typically managing hourly employee populations
· Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
· Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level
· Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done
· Delivers products as part of a team
· Works on cross functional teams
· Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Supervision
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· Technical troubleshooting skills
· Experience in Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
GE is one of the largest employers in the U.S., with its global headquarters based in Fairfield, CT and 134,000 U.S. employees as of the end of 2012. Our facilities range from Thomas Edison’s original factory in Schenectady, New York, where over a thousand employees work today to build the latest generation of steam turbines and generators, to a GE Aviation plant in Durham, North Carolina, where hundreds of employees will make fuel-efficient, advanced technology jet engines. These locations exemplify an industrial renaissance that is happening in the U.S., driven by advanced manufacturing techniques, ground-up innovation, supporting thousands of new jobs, and making products for export. Want to be part of the renaissance? Join us today.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.Learn More about GE
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. To be considered for this role, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1101(a)(2) and 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).