Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed
2. Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
3. Assists in the writing and/or developing of work procedures
4. Works independently and completes basic troubleshooting
5. Maintains daily production output
6. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
7. Participates in quality control inspections when required
8. Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
9. Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
10. Performing more advanced and complex assembly and testing when required
11. Trains other team members when required
12. Comply with EHS regulations and policies
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Training: Aware of and comply with GEHC training requirements
5. Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification.
6. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position
1. High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
2. 3 or more years of related manufacturing experience
3. Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
4. Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
1. Associates degree or local equivalent
2. 5 or more years of related manufacturing experience
3. Previous experience in GMP work environment
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.