Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
We are looking for a Product Owner to enable the delivery of high quality software and AI
solutions in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. This individual will be working
with product management and Agile scrum teams to accelerate AI product development for GEHC
business lines. The candidate must have strong technical and communication skills, capability to
manage x-functional stakeholders, and an aptitude to drive execution and maintain operational
· Drive day to day internal GE activities required to develop AI offerings, working directly with
product/program managers, software engineers, and data scientists.
· Effectively manage communication between GE business segments, capturing and
understanding product gaps
· Accurately represent the urgency of issues; communicate and escalate issues appropriately
· Work with customer engagement, product management, and technical leads to translate
solution concepts into features and technical requirements.
· Proactively capture, track, and drive all issues to closure
· Regularly communicate progress and risks to stakeholders
· Foresee risks and create risk management solutions as appropriate
· Lead and drive process change and continued team improvement
· Work closely with stakeholders to understand and provide input on the product roadmap and
· Define feature and task priorities based on a sound understanding of the objectives of GEHC
· Review and approve features based on acceptance criteria and quality of output
· Develop and manage product backlog to ensure deliverables meet committed timelines and
· BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software product development
· Knowledge of Agile methodology; strong technical background and experience working on
· Prior experience in the Medical Device/Healthcare Industry
· GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
· Managing Technical Teams
· Problem Decomposition
· Requirements Management
· Influence / Accountability
· Passion / Perseverance
· Analytical / Critical Thinking
· Solution Mindset
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).