Power Power Services
Provide full administrative support to the Power non-manufacturing team located in Budapest, Vaci Greens office.
· Act as first point of contact for Power Váci Greens presence, manages facility related questions, responsible for planning seating and parking.
· Manage meetings, visits and events – local and regional.
· Prepare internal communication materials, review/update/create VG site specific policies.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations and reports based on requests from senior leadership.
· Conduct research for projects / reports / presentations / meetings / social activities.
· Liaise with a wide range of internal and external contacts, including senior executives within GE.
· Support Power Váci Greens related employer branding actions.
· Placing indirect purchase orders in Oracle system.
· Manage distribution lists.
· Order office supplies.
· Cooperate with other Power Office Assistant in Veresegyház site.
· Other such duties as may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of Vaci Greens located population (mostly in Finance function)
· Relevant experience, preferably in multinational environment
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal/communication and project management skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast developing environment
· Demonstrated ability to accurately prepare materials and arrangements prior to agreed deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up
· Ability to stay calm, focused and motivated under pressure
· Demonstrated ability to respond confidently, courteously, diplomatically and professionally to incoming requests from internal and external contacts at all levels
· Ability to develop strong networks
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high standards of proactive and astute internal and external customer service
· Ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast developing environment
· Dynamic, agile, flexible, independent
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Fluent in Hungarian and English language. Excellent written and oral communications skills including spelling and grammar.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com