The Supervisor in Maintenance Repair and Overhaul CoE for the CFM56 engine will be responsible to provide direction and assistance to employees in the assigned area in order to meet production targets, EHS goals, to achieve customer satisfaction, to guarantee product quality and on time delivery.
· He/she will utilize his/her experience and technical expertise to solve problems, take decisions on production flow with impact on short and medium term objectives.
· Review daily activities to achieve the production schedules, customer satisfaction, cost goals, maintaining, at the same time, the highest standards of quality and achieving the highest EHS levels in the assigned area, for all products under his/her responsibility;
· Give technical support to the team and take short term;
· Provide support in scheduling resources, facilitating the flow of materials to meet customer needs;
· Practice sound human relations and communications skills in order to motivate the assigned work force;
· Assure strong monitoring of working areas in terms of housekeeping through specific auditing plans;
· Assist Gate Ldrs to make decisions in areas of process improvement and/or production to make appropriate resource decisions (manpower, fixtures, methods, scheduling) to facilitate the flow of units through the MRO process;
· Support Lean/Material mgmt. teams on process improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time, improve inventory turns and reduce manufacturing losses;
· Driving activities based on compliance, safety, quality and productivity improvements.
· Support all company workplace policies including attendance and safety objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University or High school technical diploma with a solid and proven experience in Aviation MRO business
· Previous experience in Operations, with a similar role covered in a complex work environment
· Able to read and understand technical drawings;
· Familiarity with Assemble, Disassemble and inspection processes;
· Strong team building skills;
· Good English and Italian language knowledge;
· Strong computer skills;
· EU work Permit
· Previous experience on CFM56 engine will be considered a plus
· Knowledge of MRO products, processes, quality requirements, manufacturing policies and regulations established by GE as well as government and other customers is preferred
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Avio Aero aGE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow usLinkedIn ,Twitter ,Instagram or become a fan of ourFacebook Page. Stay up to date on what’s happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out theAbout Magazine .
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by theGE Careers Blog .
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please clickhere . By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare to have seen the abovementioned privacy notice and you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by GE Avio S.r.l.