Power Power Services
This job is a Maintenance Mechanical Technician . Duties are subject to change as the assigned mentor sees fit. The duties laid out below is intended to provide the necessary skills to be a technical Maintenance Mechanical Technician or to be a mechanical lead in the shop in the future.
Diagnosing of mechanical systems, Hydraulic, pumps, gear boxes, trolleys, blowers ,
•Marinating and Diagnosis the vacuum furnaces and Coating cells
•Understanding and executing the breakdown and preventive maintenance
•Perform or assist as necessary in the alignment or leveling of equipment.
*Document in detail the progress of incomplete repair to the following shift so as to minimize start up time of the personnel.
*Consultation, in conjunction with the appropriate Maintenance Co-coordinate, with outside vendors on unsolved repair problems. disciplines through self-study and/or formal education as applicable. *Perform troubling shooting and repair of specialized equipment such as vacuum furnaces, coating cells and grid blasting
*Provide technical guidance and assistance as needed in the installation or rearrangement of production equipment.
•Perform LOTO operations
*Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of all electrical and mechanical systems.
* Performed all duties as part of a team.
* Perform other related / assigned duties.
* Participate in Safety, Quality, and Productivity Continuous Improvement.
Graduated from technical institute.
* Demonstrated working knowledge in servicing and using programmable controls and computer numerical controls to troubleshoot machine problems. Demonstrated knowledge in conventional Mechanical systems.
•Demonstrated, able to study all kinds of drawings and able repair the equipment such blasting, furnaces, CNC and coating cells
* A minimum of 5 years consecutive full-time experience in industrial machine tool maintenance including electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs, no equivalency.
•Must meet time on current position requirements.
•Able to study the mechanical drawings and diagnosis the issues in equipment.
* Continue to strive for excellence in the mechanical
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com