Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Beirut
Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Owns the overall delivery of client engagements across single or multiple solution offerings. Acts as the Engagement Leader and is the main client interface point for the day to day operations of
the engagement. Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope. Responsible for the professional development of the consulting team working on that engagement.
1. Lead and plan the execution of the overall work streams necessary to deliver the engagement to include managing metrics (e.g., project operating margin, client satisfaction (NPS), staff
2. Plan and complete the engagement with quality on time and on budget.
3. Develop and manage the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and problem solving.
4. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
5. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, which includes identifying business development/upsell opportunities with the client.
6. Lead effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
7. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level and executive client managers.
8. Serve as a GE liaison to the client for day to day engagement delivery and engagement updates.
9. Lead the engagement team to include coaching, mentoring, and developing staff to achieve client satisfaction and personal professional development.
10. Promote and complete timely performance feedback to engage team members.
11. Demonstrate expertise in multiple solution areas and practices.
12. Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum five years of experience in either advisory services, consulting, or performance improvement in a healthcare setting and a minimum three years of
experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Power Point).
3. Ability to travel at least 70%.
4. Language proficiency in region specific.
1. MBA or master’s degree and a minimum eight years of experience in either advisory services or consulting and a minimum four years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
2. Deep awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
3. Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
4. Demonstrated project management expertise or certification.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
6. Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations.
7. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
8. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
9. Demonstrated experience leading teams, delivering feedback, and coaching successfully.
10. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
11. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
12. Ability to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
13. Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
14. Critical thinking skills that allow for the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing of information into insights.
15. Proven ability to accomplish large volumes of high quality work under pressure.
16. Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining worldclass engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably,
and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
United Arab Emirates