GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital Services
To further consolidate and strengthen our Wind Turbine Service and Maintenance teams in Romania, we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Engineer for our local operations.
Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems in (Country Name) and abroad, including clarification of any client queries.
· Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
· Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists
· Professional training in electrical/mechanical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
· Familiar with MS-Office operating system.
· Familiar with PLCs.
· High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
· Team player, cooperative, interested in further development.
· Confident personality.
· Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
· Structured worker with technical analytic abilities.
· High degree of flexibility, highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
· Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
· Driving licence
· Strong awareness for quality; Foresight in the identification and elimination of errors
· Electrical/ mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world. We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy. We are unleashing limitless energy.
What can we offer?
· Career growth opportunity
· Professional development trainings
· Enthusiastic team with supportive leaders
· Benefits (meal voucher, vacation voucher, medical insurance)
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status. Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
Become a fan of ourFacebook page, follow us onLinkedIn orInstagram Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .