Aviation Supply Chain
Responsible for routine production activities. Work very closely with maintenance, warehouse & quality team to meet the customer fulfilment. Experience on assembly methods and state of the art measurement equipment.
• Line Preparation of production operations of wind turbines & turbochargers assembly.
• Should have a sound knowledge of assembly operations, grinding & lifting heavy components.
• Should be able to work in team & take end-to-end responsibilities of assembly process.
• Adhere to compliance with Quality management system, & regulatory issues.
• Precise use, maintenance, develop and deliver the required tools/equipment’s/Infrastructure through formal verification / validation of the manufacturing process.
• Reduce and control process risks for routine & new products through involvement & giving inputs in reviews (e.g. PFMEAs, Process validation (PQC), etc.);
• Be thoughtful & involvement in Design reviews, Prototype Builds and ensure assembly requirements are met as per drawings.
• Should be able to read,& understand mechanical & electrical drawings.
• Work with HPT & maintain shop floor decorum.
• Should be able to work in shifts,& make efforts to improve & strengthen product & process quality.
• Manages constant communications with other stakeholders (eg. supply chain, maintenance & quality) to ensure that quality manufacturing of product and other related requirements and expectations are met;
• To identify Non Value added in production value chain and make efforts to eliminate the same through kaizens.
• Support Troubleshooting for the critical failures of the products.
• Support for defect analysis
Health & Safety ;
• Adhere to GE specific EHS program(Ergonomic and safe material handling, Safety permits etc.)
• Support on sustenance of QMS and Regulatory requirements
1. First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
2. 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry.
3. Strong background in wind turbine manufacturing field will be desired.
• Proven ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
• Disciplined work attitude
• Result and quality oriented
• Analytical & Eager to learn
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com