Power Gas Power Systems
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to project engineering where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment. He/She will have the opportunity to gain exposure in power plant engineering practices which will benefit his/her learning journey.
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager reviewing Client Comments and to ensure Closure is achieved
- Supporting Engineers in updating engineering documentation for the release in PTS PPDM documentation management tool
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager in coordinating KL and India team meeting and follow-up
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager to collaborate Technical Inputs that requires Clarity and action follow ups with relevant Engineers
- To support Project Engineering Manager to review on Commissioning Follow up action items
- Support quality check of project deliverable
- Supporting other engineering functional tasks/assignment
1) Bachelor of engineering preferably in discipline Mechanical/Chemical or related field.
2) Ideally an active student at the point of internship; however, students who have already graduated earlier this year or graduating prior to the internship period will also be consider.
3) Fluent in English communications
4) Knowledge in use of Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Excel and Visio
1) Passionate about learning in technical and decision making
2) “Out of box mindset" to solve technical problems
3) Demonstrated ability to connect well with diverse groups of people
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur