Description de l'offre
Will be responsible for improving security:
• Regularly monitor security status of the software with a defined set of tools,
• Evaluate the findings and work with the development team on fixing the problems,
• Participate in code reviews, identify potential security problems and help fixing them,
• Evaluate and select security libraries to be used and guide the developers using them
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scaleable software modules.
• Skilled in software security concepts (authentication, authorization, validation, static and dynamic analyzation, threat modeling, ...) and tools.
• Skilled in implementing the high level security goals: select external tools, define standards and work with the developers on implementing them.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality, performance and security using the technology selected for the project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong professional experience
• Work with security stakeholders (architects, security teams) on implementing the high level security goals,
• Experience in Java, JS, Java & JS security libraries, HTTP/REST communication, SAST and DAST tools, OAuth 2, ...
Experience in Cloud based developments and proven history in design, implement, monitor and improve security of cloud based software solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.