Houston, Denver, Casper, Gillette
Power Gas Power Systems
Colorado, Texas, Wyoming
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement / repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure. Includes craft & non craft labour, as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will:
· Have 100% ownership of Distributed Power Services execution for assigned packagers working across all internal functions and in conjunction with packager personnel to support parts fulfillment, warranty, fleet programs, technical issue resolution, technician training and installed base support
· Support assigned packagers with service parts inquiries, quote assistance, parts/engine research, systems training and other actions that help drive incremental parts order volume
· Ownership of all assigned packager service project / contract related execution
· Coordinate support from local and remote teams to respond to inquiries on a timely basis
· Support region Sales and Service team in execution of sales strategy for new units and services
· Support execution of Packager flow parts orders and revenue plan
· Help to identify Packager and end user opportunities and shortfalls and work with regional team to drive actions to meet plan
· Assist Service Sales Manager in demand creation of new regional CM&U (Conversion Modifications & Upgrades) project opportunities or multi-year agreements
· Act as primary liaison for technical questions between end customer, packager and HQ technical resources
· Support / coordinate startup and commissioning of VHP S5 and 275 engines along with any other new critical product offerings to ensure success
· Accelerate RCA resolution by proactively supporting internally to move organization towards conclusion
· Support finance team in cash collection activities and packager follow up as needed
· Provide territory macro and micro economic drivers and product specific technical requirements
· Manage Packager NPS (net promoter score) and inputs to Scorecard process to measure partner performance and end user feedback
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a customer service, key account support, contract and/or project management role
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Oracle ERP system ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT:
· Ability and willingness to travel 25% of the time within the US and Canada
· Minimum of 4 years of professional experience with reciprocating engines in gas compression and/or power generation industry
· Self-motivated with the ability to multi task and manage various customer events / activities simultaneously
· Installation / commissioning or technical experience on reciprocating equipment
· Strong customer and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work effectively and influence within cross functional teams
· Computer knowledge and experience in MS Office, Outlook, Excel
· Passionate customer service orientation and customer advocate
· Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE Power’s Distributed Power business is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on generating power at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 100 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life cycle support for more than 35,000 gas engines worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics – anywhere and anytime. Backed by our authorized service providers in more than 170 countries, GE‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. GE’s Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.
GE’s Gas Power Systems business is the global industry leader in efficient, reliable, and cost-effective conversion of fuel to power, serving a wide range of applications from small, mobile power to highly efficient, utility scale power plants. With our substantial technology heritage and the largest delivered fleet of gas turbines of any provider in the world, our specialized plant solutions address unique customer challenges, providing increased performance, fuel efficiency, lower emissions and operational flexibility.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.