Aviation Supply Chain
The ATC NDT Inspection Technician uses CT technology to inspect Additive Hardware in a manufacturing lean lab.
•Perform radioscopy and computed tomography (CT) NDT inspections of additive engine parts in a fast paced manufacturing lean lab environment;
•Evaluate images and interpret test findings in accordance with manufacturing blueprints, process specifications, and work instructions;
•Accurately document test findings and archive historical records;
•Effectively communicate information and perform duties in a teaming environment;
•Perform daily equipment set-up procedures and quality checks;
•Perform radiation safety surveys and successfully complete annual radiation safety training
• Meet High school diploma / GED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing or engineering (an Associate's degree from an accredited school or institution in an engineering or manufacturing discipline may be substituted for experience)
•NDT Level 2
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
• This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as required to meet business requirements
•Possess the skills and knowledge to set up and calibrate equipment, conduct tests, interpret, evaluate and document findings without supervision.
•Demonstrate the ability to apply geometric, trigonometric and algebraic relationships.
•Demonstrated Organizational and Leadership Skills
•Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Proficiency in metrology and expertise to use measurement tools
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.