Apprentice Iberia Marketing
Description de l'offre
Assisting with planning, coordinating and managing some or all marketing elements for Iberia, including VOC gathering, and marketing plan development (Marketing Blueprint). Contribute to and execute against the marketing plans, new product development and current portfolio evolution.
· Lead the organization of customer events, classrooms and small tradeshow
· Assist in the creation and execution of a comprehensive digital marketing plan including but not limited to nurturing customer base with product and training related information, website development, users clubs/communities, social media activities
· Support the introduction of new products in the market with sales collaterals generation, assisting salesforce training and organizing supporting activities (e.g. launch events)
· Assist in the execution of product lifecycle initiatives (e.g. installed base campaigns)
· Support demand generation activities through new channels (e-mailing, telemarketing,…)
· Assist in integrating competitive intelligence into marketing planning . Assist in conducting win & loss analysis, identifying trends, threats & opportunities, proposing strategies & initiatives to grow share
· Contribute to market forecasts and business planning. Gather relevant data to conduct market segmentation & identify growth opportunities
· Help develop regional marketing plan, value proposition and solutions positioning
· Help to drive clear product positioning via the execution of marketing communications plan
· Participate in creating the Growth Playbook and executing the marketing strategy to ensure alignment with global marketing plan
· Working closely with cross-functional sales and marketing teams on messaging and integrating customer feedback into the segment/product strategy
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Good oral and written communications skills both in Spanish and English
· Self-sufficiency – ability to work without close supervision. Aptitude to contribute to the team with ideas from day one
· Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Relevant experience in Marketing, Product Marketing or related field
· Demonstrated experience in leading the organization of customer events, small tradeshows, classrooms
· Experience in Digital Marketing (website edition, social media activities, campaign organization, user community management...)
· Healthcare industry experience
· High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and/or sales force
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.