Description de l'offre
Advance Support Equipment Design Engineer is involved in design of tooling to support MRO operations for our products. He leads and executes design activities thru concept design, detailed definition and validation. He will be liaising with AvioAero organization and Customer for product design, industrialization and continuous improvement. You will utilize experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives, and have the ability to affect short-term and long-term business goals.
• Defines and agrees with the Customer and other functional teams the technical requirements for assigned projects/task,
• Develops and executes project plan in term of cost and time.
• Be internally responsible for the project.
• Executes the design of tooling using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures to meet product requirements,
• Develops anticipation of issues and suggests abatements,
• Follow testing and validation of designed solutions,
• Document technical data generated by the assigned project/task consistently with engineering policies and procedures,
• Provide technical leadership and coordinates personnel supporting assigned project,
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
• Utilize expertise to mentor and train collaborates,
• Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
• Providing ideas for simplifications and improvements.
• University degree (Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering, Aviation Engineering or related) (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
• English proficiency,
• Some experience in mechanical design of complex products,
• Clear thinking approach,
• Team working proven capabilities,
• Initiative and creativity in solving engineering challenges,
• Leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes,
• Knowledge of commercial CAD software (preferred Siemens NX, Teamcenter).
• Ability to work in multicultural/international team,
• Strong interpersonal skills,
• Solid oral and written communication skills,
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Knowledge of CE marking requirements (MD),
• Italian proficiency,
• Proven experience in engineering position,
• Basic FEM tools knowledge,
• Passion for mechanical design.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com