Our company in Budapest is looking for a Team Admin to support our Software Engineering organisation.
- Office and administrative assistance to teams or individuals but work should not include calendar management and other "personal support" agenda.
- Prepare summaries, overviews, decision support materials and reporting documents about a defined topic, based on individual research.
- Organize meetings and events and track inventories.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in English and Hungarian.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (OR High School Diploma / GED with some work experience) and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions in compliance with rules and regulations and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Reliability and accuracy.
- Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .