GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OffShore Wind
GE Renewable Energy has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in Jieyang, Guangdong, supporting the Offshore Wind Supply Chain General Manager and the team.
The Administrative Assistant will be expected to maintain the highest level of discretion and unwavering confidentiality, as well as be proactive to stay ahead of scheduling conflicts. This individual must be a resourceful, hands-on person that can take swift and seamless action to coordinate across time zones and conflicting schedules.
Conducts a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Support reports, presentations, correspondences, organizational communications for region/biz ops/HR leaders
• Filing/maintaining records, calendar management, meeting coordination and other similar duties
• Make travel arrangements including visa logistics, coordinate events, conferences, meetings and lunches
• Work under limited supervision. Operates with great latitude using independent judgment, initiative and a high level of discretion
• Conduct translation work during Transfer of Work from France to China
• Handle special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• Ability to communicate with influence and presence with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Great in both verbal and written English
• Need to demonstrate advanced computer proficiency, particularly in setting up audio / visual meetings, creating and developing presentations, compiling spreadsheets, and completing ad hoc projects
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Audio/Visual meeting tools
• Ability to operate with great latitude using independent judgment and initiative and a high level of discretion
• Capacity to work effectively under pressure in ambiguous and complex situations
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills in maintaining executive calendar, travel arrangements, and expenses
• Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in mandarin and English
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com