Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
We are looking for a Administrative Coordinator working within the Repair team, to undertake a variety of day-to-day office as well as limited physical organizational tasks. You will be there to ensure that office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting business objectives. This position is part-time, it can be flexible for the successful candidate. approx 26 hours per week!
• Follow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency to include tool schedule file updates, conducting a standard initial inspection on returned tools and following a booking in procedure via SAP
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Run reports and carry out routine tasks on a weekly rhythm
• Address clients’ queries (via email and telephone)
• Update office processes as needed
• Regularly liaise with other departments and assist them when required
• Attend daily progress/update meetings
• Highlight and own process improvement throughout the workplace
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator or similar role
• Highly experienced with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
• ERP system knowledge (SAP preferred)
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .