GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
Are you ready to step up and start your career at our Global Finance Center in Budapest?
Our multicultural team has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company, we are designing, building and running the finance operations. Have you got what it takes to be part of a game changing project? Join our team now as an Accountant and help us to invent smarter ways to provide world class financials for BHGE.
· Perform activities required for month-end closing according to the respective business deadlines with supervision of the Team Leader
· Ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries
· Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to BHGE Policies
· Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
· Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal auditing
· Fresh graduate, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· High school diploma / GED with proven experience in Finance/ Accounting
· Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
· Written and verbal fluency in English
· First-hand working experience with Excel
· ERP system knowledge is an advantage
· Self-starter; has ability to learn/ understand standards and processes quickly
· Effective interpersonal skills and positive, “can do” attitude
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Global Finance Center (GFC) provide internal finance services globally for all other BHGE units, co-located in Kuala Lumpur and Budapest.