The intern will participate in development of a SaaS platform in the domain of banking payments.
This platform has a microservice oriented architecture developed in Java. The deployment is based on docker technology.
The activity will be focused on development and will cover all aspects of development:
• Architecture layers:
o Restful APIs in Java (using Oracle WebLogic Server)
o Persistence based on JPA on MySQL database
o Data extraction from database for export to Gemalto BI
• Development phases:
At least one microservice (metadata) will be developed autonomously. However, as part of the project team, the selected intern will contribute to other microservices of the platform and to the whole tasks of the project team, covering above aspects will be included. Also participation to project management meetings is required (Agile methodology).
A week in the life of
a Software Development Engineer trainee:
- You will define and ensure the best solutions architecture and design in working with development team and project manager
- You will execute development tasks on projects, and will test to guarantee the technical quality of the solution and handle security vulnerabilities
- You will gather and analyze requirements
- You will communicate with project managers in order to resolve technical design and development issues
- You will contribute innovative ideas for technical improvements