Internet Software Counsel M/F
The Internet software Counsel provides day-to-day expertise on internet software licensing scheme and demonstrates a deep understanding of Gemalto's business with the ability to think quickly and practically.
A week in the life of
Essential duties and responsabilities:
• You will review any Internet Software use request and assess according to policy.
• You will analyze Internet Software license conflict, software pedigree review and software license compliance audits.
• You will provide risk mitigation counseling when risks are identified. You will suggest preventative actions and improvements to current procedures, policy and systems.
• You will liaise and act as key support role for Internet Software Controllers, on daily operational issues, problem escalation and resolution.
• You will coordinate and promote the deployment and the adherence of Gemalto's open source policy throughout the Group, including with IT on Internet Software analysis internal tools.
• You will provide training in GEMALTO on Internet Software matters and issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To do this job you must have a Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law and / or new technologies law,
We are looking for someone who has a solid knowledge for the protection of software, a good general knowledge in computer science is a plus.
You have a minimum of 2 years experience in law firm and / or in an international company .
You are open and have listening skills are essential as well as good adaptability , creativity, team spirit and dynamism.
You are fluent in English.