The Internet software Counsel provides day-to-day expertise on internet software licensing scheme and demonstrates a deep understanding of Gemalto's business with the ability to think quickly and practically.
A week in the life of
Essential duties and responsabilities:
• You will review any Internet Software use request and assess according to policy.
• You will analyze Internet Software license conflict, software pedigree review and software license compliance audits.
• You will provide risk mitigation counseling when risks are identified. You will suggest preventative actions and improvements to current procedures, policy and systems.
• You will liaise and act as key support role for Internet Software Controllers, on daily operational issues, problem escalation and resolution.
• You will coordinate and promote the deployment and the adherence of Gemalto's open source policy throughout the Group, including with IT on Internet Software analysis internal tools.
• You will provide training in GEMALTO on Internet Software matters and issues.