The internship will take place in the Research and Innovation department, in “Hardware Engineering” team, intended to imagine, create and provide demonstrators and Proofs-of-Concepts, linked to new technologies in the digital security environment.
The internship will consist in designing secure and connected wearable objects for identified use cases such as:
• eHealth Solutions for Mobility and Telemedicine for Patients
• Omni-Channel Shopping : global emulation from home to shop
• Mobility and Access Control in Smart Building and Automotive
A week in the life of
a Designer Trainee
• You will make techno survey, use cases analysis and design of objects, in order to demonstrate Proof-of-Concept of innovative technologies.
• You will be included to the Innovation Hardware team and participate to a “global object design”, suitable for the use cases scenarios (context, user experience, targeted public).
• You will design (2D/3D) wearable objects: mechanical study, mock-ups and functional prototypes, in order to include electronic boards, display, and RF technologies, taking into account device usability, technical and environmental constraints.
• You will ideate, conceive, and produce prototypes and small series of wearables.
• You will report and expose the results of the complete development scheme.