Customer Integration Engineer M/F
The scope of the Customer integrations Engineer role includes:
• Follow correct service delivery for Content providers
• Correctly provisioning of services towards operators.
• Correct and/or coordinate correction of bugs and failures on preproduction stages.
A week in the life of
Coordinate for resolution, either detected by content providers or operators on configuration/onboarding phases. (preproduction)-.
• Following request process as per ITIL coordinating corrections with other teams.
• Understanding and following the correct internal escalation process to set the correct priority to requests received.
• Development and maintenance of the KDB (technical documentation and solutions).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum 1 years of experience in working with Operation/Maintenance or Support.
• Good understanding of the ITIL Framework
• Good understanding of and experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix environment
• Fluent English written and spoken.
• Good customer focused experience
• This job requires a proactive and customer focused individual in order to supply adequate first level of technical support as well as autonomy in the treatment of the tasks when necessary.
• Very good communication skills required.
• Implementation/integration/operation / support or testing environment experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of one or more of next languages is a plus:
Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, or French
• Experience in these technologies: WAP, WSDL, HTTP/SOAP, SMPP, XML is a plus
• Experience in developing in Java/C++/C# is a plus.
• SQL / Mysql is a plus.