or more than 90 years, Chassis Brakes International has been developing and producing innovative brake systems for the global automotive industry.
The Group’s primary products, which include disc brakes, drum brakes, rotors (disc and drum) and automated parking brakes, are supplied to original equipment manufacturers and through various aftermarket channels, marketed under the brand names Braxis and KBX.
Based in the 5 continents, the Group is one of the 3 worldwide brake supplier with more than 5.500 employees in 28 manufacturing plants and Engineering centers.
This VIE offer is integrated to our Greenhouse, which is a talent pool of young and high potential professionals. We offer them to develop themselves with motivating challenges, top management mentoring and multicultural operational experience.
You like challenge? You have positive energy to share and a pioneer mindset, apply to the Greenhouse and live an experience which may transform your life !
YOUR MISSION AS PURCHASE-TO-PAY SUPPORT :
You will be the referent for the Purchase to Pay process in Europe. Thus, together with Accounts Payable and Procurement teams and supervisors, you will participate to the performance enhancement of European P2P process.
Involved in our payables management, your main activities will be:
- Support Purchase to Pay improvement project:
* Meet supervisors and teams to identify improvement needs and actions (in both parts of the process)
* Perform actions and followup
* Implement P2P KPIs and metrics to follow development
- Coordinate suppliers’ communication and payment improvement (implement e-invoicing)
- Give support to our Accounting Payables team for daily improvement activities
- Participate pro-actively to potential risks detection (CBI, suppliers, customers) and their reduction.
WHO ARE YOU ?
Master Degree in Business School – specialization in finance
Experience in Controlling or Accounting (Payables) areas within an international environnement
Administrative profile with Countinuous Improvement mindset
Perfect English level
First experience with SAP will be higly appreciated.
Over all, you are enthusiastic, proactive and rigorous. You have strong abilities to analysis and synthesize capabilities. Your excellent relationship skills lead to a clear and structured spoken and written communication. You are hands-on and make things happen.