We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create innovative and effective solutions. Our teams are always client-focused and multi-disciplinary with a focus on digital problem solving. This is an exceptionally diverse role where you have the chance to make a real contribution to our business.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Develop and support solutions and code for various projects
· Work with various teams across EY and EYD to ensure projects are delivered timely and accurately in accordance the standards and guidelines
· Contribute to the delivery of Service Level Agreement obligations
· Ensure that client’s website is updated and functioning
· Responsible to test and validate work produced and be able to highlight risk before delivery
· Responsible for technical change and release management activities which includes environment deployment and rollback
· Investigate, analyze and resolve issues which impact client’s websites
· Make recommendations on right-sizing, security, availability and performance
· Responsible for technical documentation and services to local and international clients
· Responsible for responding and resolving application and infrastructure issues within SLA
Skills and attributes for success
· Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
· Attentive to details and willingness to learn
· Organized and meticulous
· Customer-oriented and ability to work within team effectively
To qualify for the role you must have
Bachelor’s Degree in IT related disciplines with at least 1 year of internship or working experience as a developer
Knowledge of or Experience in .Net Frameworks / C# / ASP.NET / MVC
· Experience in web and networking concepts
Knowledge of Javacript/JQuery
Excellent communication skills, with a flair of reaching out to people of all levels
Ideally, you’ll also have
Experience in CMS development with Sitecore/Sitefinity/Kentico or related
· Understanding of CI/CD activities
· Experience in cloud hosting and architecture
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.