EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of IT advisory, audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
For EY’s Advisory practice, a better working world means addressing big, complex issues and capitalizing on opportunities to help deliver outcomes that grow, optimize and protect our clients’ businesses. The unique and ongoing collaboration between EY consultants and our clients results in better working businesses and governments.
Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a risk assurance professional, you will be focused on helping them to better manage their risks. To successfully turn risk into results, you’ll help our clients to become more effective at managing scarce resources, make better decisions and reduce their exposure to negative events. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. We’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
· Analyze business, financial and IT systems, and other data processing problems to identify risks and improvements in computer systems and IT-enabled business processes.
· Assist clients in strengthening internal controls and improve IT and business performance. Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents.
· Ensure high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
· Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
· Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
· Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
To qualify, candidates should have:
· A Bachelor's degree in information systems, commerce, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
· Candidates must also possess or be actively pursuing related professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or CIA.
· SOX experience considered an asset
· A minimum of 1 years of experience in managing and/or leading projects, information technology operations, internal audit or internal controls
· Experience with project management, information security or IT operations based in large enterprise resource planning systems, such as SAP would be considered an asset
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
· Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
· Willingness to travel
· Experience in at least one of the following: financial statement audits; internal audits; operational audits; IT general controls assessments; Service Organization Control reporting engagements; and, ERP security and controls reviews (SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft)
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.