Description de l'offre
For EY’s Advisory practice, a better working world means addressing big, complex issues and capitalizing on opportunities to help deliver outcomes that grow, optimize and protect our clients’ businesses. The unique and ongoing collaboration between EY consultants and our clients results in better working businesses and governments.
Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a risk assurance professional, you will be focused on helping them to better manage their risks. To successfully turn risk into results, you’ll help our clients to become more effective at managing scarce resources, make better decisions and reduce their exposure to negative events. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. We’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
· Analyze business, financial and IT systems, and other data processing problems to identify risks and improvements in computer systems and IT-enabled business processes.
· Assist clients in strengthening internal controls and improve IT and business performance. Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents.
· Ensure high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
· Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
· Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
· Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
To qualify, candidates should have:
· A Bachelor's degree in information systems, commerce, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
· Candidates must also possess or be actively pursuing related professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or CIA.
· SOX experience considered an asset
· A minimum of 1 years of experience in managing and/or leading projects, information technology operations, internal audit or internal controls
· Experience with project management, information security or IT operations based in large enterprise resource planning systems, such as SAP would be considered an asset
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
· Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
· Willingness to travel
· Experience in at least one of the following: financial statement audits; internal audits; operational audits; IT general controls assessments; Service Organization Control reporting engagements; and, ERP security and controls reviews (SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft)
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.