Description de l'offre
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. What matters is knowledge, skills, enthusiasm, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team. With EY you learn faster, as you gain experience in different areas and work with the best people. Join us and start great challenges.
The EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC) is a part of Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR)specializing in delivery of integrated solutions across the Regions and Sub-service lines, as demanded by our global clients in the rapidly changing tax environment.
Today ETCcomprises over 350 tax, technology and business specialists and accountants in 18 countries across EMEIA offering global integrated services in:
· Statutory Reporting
· Direct tax
· Service Management
· Finance BPO
· Indirect tax
· Corporate Secretarial
The EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC) is currently seeking a Specialist to join the Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Poland tosupport our Global Clients in:
· multi country Corporate/ Group Accounting processincluding General Ledger review, Balance Sheet reconciliation and month end processes monitoring.
· multi country Statutory Compliance processfrom data gathering and validation to GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP, required for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
We are looking for candidates with:
· 1-3 years of experience in accounting; shared service/ audit experience is an asset;
· basic knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP knowledge is an asset);
· fluent English; knowledge of other foreign languages (French, Spanish, etc.) is an asset;
· very good knowledge of Excel;
· higher education; master degree in accountancy is an asset;
· knowledge of ERP system;
· very good work organization, initiative and commitment;
· ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking;
· ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries;
· possibility to work in an acknowledged international company;
· development of knowledge of the accounting rules and regulations;
· stable working conditions – contract of employment;
· possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills);
· benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, sport card and EY Care & Wellness program (fruits, massages, discounts, events).
If you are interested in the position please apply via the online form and attach your CV in English.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.