We are seeking a Sourcer/Researcher – Talent Acquisition. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
The Recruitment Sourcer/Researcher is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across all of the firm's business lines. They will proactively build community/professional relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on understanding the marketplace and pre-screening large quantity of candidates on availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications. Partner with Recruiters and other Sourcers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high-volume search process.
· Develop and maintain a ready pool of pre-screened candidates through all available sourcing means
· Resume Mining - delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks (EY databases, job sites, etc).
· Understand who the major employers are in the market: Target Company
· Identification/Intelligence Reporting
· Provide market intelligence to staffing/sourcing strategy through building relationships and leveraging networks.
· Develop and manage relationships with real and potential candidates
· Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
Skills and attributes for success
· Build and maintain credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization.
· Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
· Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user- friendly, business driven way.
· Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
· Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are still active
· Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
· Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
· Results oriented and highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
· Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
· Partner with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
· Take initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree
· 3-5 years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high volume staffing role.
· Bilingualism is a preference (French and English)
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture-built on high-performance teaming-where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards packageincludes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work andwith a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today .
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.