EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Recruitment Sourcer/Researcher is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across all of the firm's business lines. They will proactively build community/professional relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on understanding the marketplace and pre-screening large quantity of candidates on availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications. Partner with Recruiters and other Sourcers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high volume search process.
that facilitates an effective high volume search process.
Key Result Areas:
· Developing and maintaining a ready pool of pre-screened candidates through all available sourcing means
· Resume Mining - delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks (EY databases, job sites, etc).
· Understand who the major employers are in the market: Target Company Identification/Intelligence Reporting
· Create and maintain a list of potential target companies for the particular job type. Potential targets to be reviewed/confirmed by hiring manager/Recruiter before additional Sourcing begins
· Assist and provide market intelligence to staffing/sourcing strategy through building relationships and leveraging networks
· Perform candidate pre-screens
· Develop and manage relationships with real and potential candidates
· Distribute resumes in recruiter folders
· Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
· Builds and maintains credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization.
· Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
· Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user-friendly, business driven way. Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
· Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates in "folders" are still active
· Must have the ability to eliminate roadblocks and improves processes for successful execution
· Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
· Knows HR processes and the role recruiting plays in the success of the process
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Ability to Network
· Quantitatively oriented
· Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy
· Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
· Utilizes technology-based tools and processes
· Customer service orientation
· Results oriented
· Highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
· Strong communication skills in French and English (verbal/written)
· Creative mindset, Proactive, Resourceful, Resilient-doesn't take it personally, focuses on continuous improvement
· Anticipates information needs and communicates proactively
· Handle autonomy-self motivated
· Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
· Communicates regularly and with clarity with team: Sourcing Manager, Recruiters, RCs, potential candidates
· Partners with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
· Takes initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelors Degree
Type of Experience and Minimum Number of Years:
3 - 5 years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high volume IT/Technical staffing role.
Bilingualism is a preference (French and English)
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.