Description de l'offre
Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY’s vision is to be a world class sales function that is market facing and client centric, bringing all of EY to drive market leading growth. Our Solution Client Executive (CE) business development professionals are responsible for leading with a growth mindset to initiate go to market activity that builds trusted relationships, and aligns CRM and adjacent solutions to the client agenda. The Solution CE will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for CRM (Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce) solutions and activate the Microsoft alliance into our solutions to best serve our clients’ needs. The CE will provide leadership in go to market activity acting jointly with the EY account team, CE ecosystem and Microsoft alliance to achieve sales and pipeline growth targets through the successful origination and pursuit of new business and expansion of existing business.
The role will focus on CRM FSO strategy and deployment and will manage the strategic relationship with our Alliance partners together with the Area Alliance Leader. This role will leverage available resources throughout EY to bring the firm's best thinking and resources to improve win rates and ultimately win in the market. This role will have responsibility for leading the Alliance BD activity and will have personal and team sales goals and pipeline targets.
Key responsibilities of a Solution Client executive
To perform at Gold Standard, CEs will demonstrate a growth mindset and capability to support these responsibilities. Doing so will position the CE as a leader with clients and team members to drive interconnectivity and strategic growth.
· Trusted relationship executive - Establish and foster long-term relationships with both internal and external clients and relevant alliance partners to ensure the client’s needs are met and exceptional client service is delivered.
· Consultative advisor - Bring together business, sector and client knowledge along with EY competencies and solutions to meet unique client needs.
· Demand Creator - Understand client’s business, provide insights and create opportunities that compel clients to invest in new solutions that will achieve better long-term business results.
· Sales strategist - Develop a strategy and value proposition for accounts and pursuits that differentiates EY solutions and services in a way that motivates clients to take action.
· Talent developer - Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to BD and client serving individuals to drive the development of transformative leaders and teams.
Solution Business Development strategy and deployment:
· Collaborate on annual account plans and sales goals with Area Alliance leaders, to achieve both Alliance growth ambitions, and Global and Area Solution Sales Plans.
· Develop firm CRM FSO go to market objectives and propose needed investments to achieve growth goals within the competitive landscape. Eg client programs and events to raise market awareness and create pipeline.
· Design and execute CRM FSO go to market activation approach to achieve growth targets through G360 and Market Segments; contribute to and manage overall pipeline for named accounts.
· Act as a subject matter expert on the CRM FSO solution and drive a relentless internal awareness campaign to activate named accounts on solution value proposition and capabilities.
· Develop and manage peer and executive leadership strategic Microsoft alliance relationships for named accounts to enable joint engagement in go to market planning and execution.
Strategic Pursuit Management :
· Strategic pursuit management includes being client facing in the origination and development of must win opportunities and acting as a lead strategist on must win pursuits in collaboration with relevant account, firm and alliance stakeholders.
· Brings deep subject matter expertise on the solution architecture to align to client needs, advises on industry solution issues and develops a strategy that leverages competitive intelligence.
· Maintain key relationships with the alliance to ensure full alignment and follow up on all opportunities that arise where EY can engage in alliance driven revenue.
· Be recognized as the go to person within named accounts for all proposals, opportunities and relationships related to the CRM FSO solution.
· Leverages all firm pursuit methods (Miller Heiman, getting to green and power maps) and tools.
· Fully participate and be in compliance with firm deal governance processes from commit, win strategy, solution review, and pricing.
Requirements to drive success as a Client Executive
Leadership at EY is defined by strength in four key areas: Personal, Team, Client and Business. Using this lens, we have aligned competencies to each component of this framework that will help to strengthen mindset and skill sets. When fully developed, these competencies will propel CEs to transformational performance within their solution and portfolio of accounts.
· Achievement orientation
· Emotional intelligence and ability to flex personal style
· Growth mindset
· Systematic decision making
· Cultural fit
· Communicate/facilitate with impact with executive presence
· Lead through influence
· Build transformative leaders/teams
· Create an inclusive environment
· Act as a business advisor
· Build trusting internal/external relationships at the c-suite level
· Create demand through business acumen, insight and deep solution and alliance knowledge
· Drive successful client engagement and business and commercial value
· Prioritize strategically
· Drive a winning sales strategy
· Foster innovative thinking
· Knowledge and expertise:
· EY network/Microsoft/Salesforce
· Service line and solution
· Technology/digital savvy eg social media selling methods
· As the job involves responding to clients' needs and varying time zones, long hours are regularly required. Moderate to frequent travel will be required.
· Role operates with considerable autonomy. This role will coach personnel related to CRM solutions and will be expected to inspire others through action in the marketplace.
· University/Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 10+ years of complex and large sales experience within the C-suite. Experience in the technology sector environment and specific Alliance organization preferred.
· Experience working in a partnership/professional services environment preferred.
· Completion of Miller Heiman methodology courses within 1-2 years of hire. Expected to remain current on EY training and curriculum (e.g. Account Management Framework , TRACOM Creating Client Connections, Badges, among others).
How time is spent
Strategy 20%, Sales generating enablement activity 20%, and Client and alliance facing 60%.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
À propos de Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.