In this role, You will join a team of consultants as Solution Architect to deploy Smart Industrial Solution at client site, the work includes project management, team support, resolution of complex issues, approaches regarding best practices in the field, planning, and internal/external client as well as stakeholders relationship management.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer/ Technology/ Electronics Engineering.
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
· 10+ years of industry experience in SCADA, IoT and ICT Infrastructure projects.
Prior experience as Technical Leader/Solution Architect in e.g. Smart City, Smart Industrial Parks with the role of managing multiple stakeholders.
Business & Advisory skills:
Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication skills in English and experience in MS Office (e.g. preparing PowerPoint presentations)
Relevant industry or consulting experience;
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving;
An ability to travel for client engagements;
Experience in engineering drawings, solution architecture, project with deliverables such as Detailed Smart Architecture Report, RFP, BOM, SLA, etc.
Expert knowledge and prior relevant project experience in minimum 4 of below 7 domains as Solution Architect/Technical Lead:
· Smart Energy including interventions like Advanced Metering Infrastructure, renewable energy, energy management systems
· SCADA and IoT in Water & Waste Water Grids e.g. pumping stations, treatment plants, etc.
· ICT interventions in the Solid Waste Management lifecycle like tracking trucks, bin level sensing, automated weighbridges, etc.
· Security and surveillance applications including cameras, video management, and video analytics applications e.g. perimeter security, Face recognition, etc.
· Traffic Management systems including speed, red light violation, area traffic control systems.
· Health, Safety and Environment management systems including pollution control and knowledge and experience of Vietnam regulations and compliance for industrial parks.
· Knowledge in setup of control rooms, data center, disaster recovery, cloud infrastructure, security, and application Hosting requirements to manage and control smart infrastructure.
What working at EY offers
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies, so whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Ms. Linh Thuy Ho: Linh.Thuy.Ho@vn.ey.com (HCMC Office)
Make your mark and j oin us in building a better working world.