Description de l'offre
EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction and advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
We are currently looking for a Junior Software Analyst who will analyse, design, develop and maintain new and existing custom applications. Strong analytical skills are needed to move applications through the development lifecycle and perform root cause analysis when appropriate. Effective communication, along with solid technical documentation skills. The individual will work with multi-level team members.
The ideal candidate will have completed a degree or diploma, or hold certification in computer science.
Experience with the following:
· Experience with one or more Oriented Object programming languages is a must
· Ability to document technical requirements and comment code
· Develop high quality, maintainable code using automated delivery processes
· Perform code testing, debugging, and defect resolution
· Understanding of database models and design
· Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and agile methodology
· Experience with JS, HTML and CSS is expected
· Knowledge of design partners is an asset
Willingness and ability to travel approximately 60-80%.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.